Saturday, March 21, 2009

imy

My heart is aching and I just want to hold you so bad. I can't even put into words how much I miss you. I don't know how long it will take for me to ever be truly happy again but for now I feel so incomplete. I would give and do anything to have you back but unfortunately the Lord would rather prefer you be with Him until we meet again. I didn't care about how hard it was to take care of you..just hearing your laugh and enjoying your smiles made EVERYTHING worth it. Whenever Daddy and I would have a bad day just seeing you would make us forget. I was never a morning person but waking up to your coos at 5am 6am 7am or whenever you felt like waking us up was such a blessing. I really wish I didn't have to touch the screen or kiss your framed pictures..I miss your soft cheeks..your little hands..your chubby arms..your little button nose and your cute little feet. I miss you Nathan. Mommy misses you so much.


Wish that I had done just a little more
Wish that I could see you one more time
But I know that God holds your life
Your battle is finally won and God said well done
My faithful servant well done

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes he did, yes he did. Just think of it this way, Nathan wouldn't hurt anymore, he is with God.

March 21, 2009 at 1:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will say a prayer for both ob ur kidz okae Jaimee and TJ I'm so sowrie condolences to da both ob u guyz!I wish dat I can help but I don't have dat much money maybe I give both ob dem 5 dollarz each okae tah da foundationz okae ur welcome I'm crying for da both ob u guyz okae be strong and alwayz celebrate dere birthdaez every single year okae*boo hoo tearz flowing down mah face for dem oke buh-byee for now keep meeh updated okae I love da both ob u guyz a lot!

June 29, 2009 at 12:50 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home