Monday, June 15, 2009

prayer request

I was reading posts from my old blog and looking back I'm so glad I blogged during the last month of my pregnancy. I got sad reading the blogs. I created the blog while I was 8 months pregnant and blogged about my pregnancy and the first few months of Nathan's life. I posted stuff like "baby
is almost here! This is how my appointment went...", "Nathan is now 2 weeks old and he's been sleeping 22 hours".."Nathan is now 2 months old and he sleeps this much and eats this much"........all of a sudden "we just found out about Nathan's condition" etc. ughhhhhhhh. nights are the hardest for me...it gets quiet and lonely even though I have TJ by my side.

I read an article about a man who left his 4 month old son in his car last week who ended up dying from a heatstroke. I was saddened by the whole situation. I feel sorry for the father who now has to carry this with him for the rest of his life. Just thinking about what the baby had to go through just brings tears to my eyes because the baby was so helpless in that car. That little baby is now in the arms of Jesus. Safe and probably playing with Nathan right now. All I can do is pray for his parents. Even though Nathan's sickness was beyond my control..I still feel some guilt..and so with their situation..I cannot even imagine what they're going through right now.


Please pray for this family.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home